Aczet's new and improved precision series CT-H Precision Balances (0.1GM - 30000GM) incorporates unique high end technology built to match the highest international standards. The result is increase in weighing performance which maintains our proven, simple and easy to use operator interface. Attractive quality of this new design is demonstrated by the CE mark of conformity along with the CITIZEN's ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Nanoris is based on Si-PIN/SDD technology for measuring alloys including precious metals.
Pre-calibrated for major alloys and precious metals with elements range from Mg and U.
Non-destructive testing with one touch operation within few seconds. User friendly & easy to operate doesn’t require special person to operate
Small, light With 1.6kg , weight is very easy to carry & test
High-speed processing chip, advanced algorithm and high-responsive software, resulting in even faster analysis.
High-performance X-ray Tube, Ultrahigh Resolution Detector combined with Digital Multi-channel Processing Technology, yielding super-high detection resolution.
Industrial resistive touch screen, superior to capacitor screen in back-light and clearer against sunlight in the field.
With built in 32GB memory, USB, Bluetooth, data can be exported to EXCEL or PDF formats. Users can customize the reports by adding their company logos, addresses, test results, spectrum and others (such as product description, origin and batch number).
Nanoris software is a professional FP based software which enables the users to easily configure passwords, customize analysis reports
Built-in double beam technology can automatically sense whether there is a sample at the measurement window to avoid any damage. Provided with standard Waterproof, dust-proof and shockproof suitcase & Safety Band for safely use of machine.
Power supply system
Intelligent battery management through MSBUS bus , real – time monitoring of the residual capacity of battery and backup battery. A single battery can last upto 8 hours*.
1. Non destructive testing (NDT) Nanoris test does not damage or have any adverse effect on the use of samples. No damage is foreseen in the entire test process.
2. High-performance X-ray Tube, Ultrahigh Resolution Detector combined with Digital Multi-channel Processing Technology, yielding super-high detection resolution.
3. Resistive Industrial 4.3" touch screen, superior to capacitor screen in backlight and clearer against sunlight in the field. It automatically adjusts display brightness according to the environment brightness.
5. Automatic switch to standby mode when not used and recovery after the machine is picked up, which saves power and extends working time; machine also give out alarm when ambient temperature or humidity exceeds the scope of application.
6. Aczet Ultra-short optical path design can significantly improve light element excitation effects, without the fall/fill condition.
Nondestructive, rapid and accurate analysis for:
1. Alloy elements and alloy grade identification on the site.
2. Metal identification / scrap metal sorting.
3. Q A / Q C management in the production of metal, processing and manufacturing, etc.
4. Accurate element analysis of raw material and PMI identification so as to meet production needs and ensure security of equipment and materials used in the process.
We will contact you soon !
Aczet Private Limited
Andheri East, Mumbai,