- Analysis Elements: Platinum, Copper, Gold
- Automation Grade: Automatic
- Operation Mode: Automatic
- Model: CUBE
- Brand: Aczet
- Condition: New
- Measurement Time: 60 - 180 sec
- Power Supply: 230V AC, 50/60Hz, 120W / 100W
- Series: CUBE
Cube is based on Gas filled prop counter for measuring most common alloys including gold for jewellery
industry. Cube PIN is based on high resolution
silicon detector which is ultimate for alloys analyzing for jewellery industry including gold & silver, even one step
ahead for accuracy & repeatability compare to Gas filled pro counter. Calibration
Pre-calibrated for Gold and other precious metals.
This machine are very user friendly & easy to operate doesn’t require special person to operate, Simply position the
piece of interest with the aid of a video microscope and start the measurement. The analysis is performed non-contact and non-destructive wihtin 20 sec. to 60 sec.
It gives report in formats like PDF / Excel / XML / HTML also gives results in (%) percentage and karat.Advantages
Cube is affordable precious metal
analyzer with high precision.Safety
A major task of the operating software is to assure the complete safety in the operation of the X-ray system. This
includes the control of all the various safety interlocks and functions needed It Auto cut of X-ray during accidental
opening of chember door during testing.
X-MasteR is the user-friendly operating software for the modern suit of X-ray systems. This program used most
modern software tools available for Windows® operating platforms. The main task of the operating software is
the control of all system parameters such as high voltage settings, X-ray tube current, display of collimators and filters
as well as the collection and manipulation of the measurement data.Compact
Cube is very Small in size, thanks to smart design which enables this machine fit at any place from smallest showroom to busy business area.
• Empirical calibration mode for calibrating unit using well assayed standard samples.
• Fundamental calibration mode for standard free calibrations.
• Pre-Calibrations for major yellow and white Gold alloys (optional other precious alloys).
• Simultaneous quantitative
measurement up to 8 elements.
• Qualitative material identification up
to 20 elements.
• Spectrum analysis for semi -
quantitative concentration measurement.
• Statistical functions with mean value,
standard deviation, high/low
reading, trend line etc.
• Plating / Fake gold alert.
• Can be attached with weighing
scale and printer. Additional Information:
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)